Your one-stop hub for things to do in Mat-Su! We post local events, activities, classes, attractions, and more for families, kids, and adults! Fill your weekends with fun things to do near you and weekdays with local educational classes and activities. Don’t forget to subscribe to stay up to date!!
UTV ICE RACE #5
Register on RACEDAY https://ammc.raceday.pro/sign_in
FOR FULL CLASS RULES https://ammcracing.org/…/12/2023-UTV-RULES-12.08.22.pdf
We will be in front of Mat-Su Resort / Everetts
Check in 10am
After you check in stage your UTV in the appropriate class for
TECH INSPECTION – will follow at 11AM
Racers Meeting –11:45AM
RACE STARTS – 12 Noon
AMMC memberships: $100 Individual $150 Family or new this season $25 DAY PASS
Stock NA & Stock Turbo – $50.00
Stock Improved – $75.00
PRO – $150.00
Unlimited – $150.00
Lions membership is required and can be purchased before or day off the event.
STOCK N/A UTV
STOCK IMPROVED N/A UTV
PRO N/A PRODUCTION UTV
STOCK TURBO UTV
PRO TURBO PRODUCTION UTV
UNLIMITED PRODUCTION UTV
PAYOUTS will be decided when registrations are completed and will be based on participants and sponsors.
1. Racer must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Racer Number mandatory on both sides of UTV, Clear and visible. Black Numbers on a White background. 8.5”x11” minimum.
3. No Hot Fuelling, UTV must be shut off.
4. Classes may be combined at the discretion of AMMC Racing. The combining of classes is for the sole purpose of allowing entrants to race. Entrants will be eligible for position money of the combined class and will be awarded points in their respective classes.
5. The Race Directors shall have the authority to penalize, disqualify and/or suspend any entrant for violations of vehicle technical rules.
6. Deliberate abusive bumping shall be reason for penalty, disqualification and/or suspension at the discretion of the Race Directors.
7. A tie will be broken using the last heat of the day. Whomever finishes with more points in the last heat will place higher than the other overall. (Note: 2-day events will be discussed if the issue arises.)
Mandatory Safety Equipment
1. 1. Helmet: DOT and or Snell/ECE 22.05, Helmet must be strapped at all times while sitting in machine.
2. Eye Protection
3. Certified Neck Brace/Support
5. Lower half side door protection mandatory
6. All UTVs are required to have protective webbing located over driver’s window. Single seat UTV requires protective webbing on both sides. Must cover complete open area of side window opening. Must be safely attached to UTV. Contact UTV director for further specifications,
7. Roof is mandatory.
8. Side mirrors or rear-view mirror recommended.
9. At least 4 point seat harness mandatory
10. Tail lights with working brake light and/or Chase bar, and headlights mandatory.
11. No full windshields allowed, half only allowed.
12. On board mounted Fire Extinguishers mandatory.
Tires and traction
1. No Automotive DOT tires allowed. UTV tires only
2. Any size allowed, Aftermarket UTV tires allowed
3. All UTVs are required to have added traction as the below allows
(1) Maximum number of studs allowed is Unlimited.
(2) Automotive studs with center carbide (#12 – #17), “Grip Studs”, or Kold Kutter Style Traction screws allowed. Consult the UTV Race Director for further questions.
4. Tires must be unmodified from how they were manufactured. No non-factory grooving or siping is allowed.
Know of an event you don’t see here? Fill out the Suggest an Event form