Child Tax Credit Information (CTC Info Link)
- The Child Tax Credit Advance Payments are available for families with children. Families can opt for monthly advance payments or a lump sum when they file for taxes next year. Families who did not file taxes last year may still be eligible and can apply using the mobile-friendly site here.
- Do you need help signing up for the advance child tax credit? Connect Mat-Su can help! You may be eligible even if you didn’t file taxes last year! Give us a call at 907.373.2628.
Stimulus Check Information Stimulus Status
- There have been three rounds of stimulus payments. If you have not received all three payments see the link above to check eligibility, payment status, and to sign up for payments.
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance COVID-19 Funeral Assistance | FEMA.gov
- The COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Fund is available to families who have lost loved ones between January 20 and May 16, 2021.
- Toll Free: 844-684-6333 | TTY: 800-462-7585 | M-F 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST
AHFC Rent Relief: (September 13 – October 1, 2021) ***UPDATE on 9/8/21***
- Forbearance Guidance :: Alaska Housing Relief
- Click here to sign up for updates relating to mortgage relief: Get the latest from AHFC (confirmsubscription.com)
Get the latest local COVID-19 updates on the Matanuska-Susitna Borough COVID-19 Resources Page.
The Curtis D. Menard Memorial Sports Center and Wasilla Public Library are providing free drive-in WiFi so you can connect while maintaining social distance. You can find the free public WiFi option closest to you, as well as other resources, using this tool.
The Mat-Su Health Foundation (MSHF) is currently offering three different grant programs related to the COVID-19 pandemic, click here to learn more about these programs and how to apply.